On the other side, I'm an online business strategist. I've helped thousands of businesses and entrepreneurs from over 100 countries build and repair the online presence of their brands, products, and services through my content writing services. Please visit iPresence Business Solutions to learn more about my content writing services.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- Here’s My Offer: I’ll Guide You in the Stock Market from Your Baby Steps to Your Giant Leaps - April 12, 2017
- Get a Stock Market Mentor and Keep Yourself Accountable for Your Actions - March 15, 2017
- 12 Ideas to Save Money This Christmas Season - December 4, 2016
In a disclosure to the Exchange, Concepcion Industrial Corp. (CIC) reported earnings in terms of PATAMI (Profit After Tax After Minority Interest) or net income after deducting share of minority interest of 42%, driven by topline improvement of 11% as boosted by continued margin expansion, cost reduction and efficiency gains, favorable market conditions, and continuously low commodity prices. Earnings during the third quarter was favorable across all segments especially in the refrigerator segment.
For the nine month period, ending September 30, 2016, earnings grew by 43% compared to the same period last year. CIC will disclose further details of its 3rd quarter performance through its filing of its 17Q form.
Raul Joseph A. Concepcion, Chairman and CEO of CIC said, “Our strong performance and the recognition that we have been getting both from the investor community and our peers validate our efforts and the progress that we have made in profitably expanding our core businesses.”
Last April 2016, CIC also declared dividends of 69 centavos per share. This translates to a 35% dividend payout ratio, and a 1.47% dividend yield considering a price of 47 last April 2016.
After being in a consolidation mode since the last week of July 2016, CIC broke the resistance near 61.50 last Monday, October 24, 2016. Do you test-buy when the stock’s price moves above the 10-day SMA and MACD crosses above the signal line? If you consider that combination as a buy signal, you must already entered a position on CIC in the first week of October 2016.
The immediate support is near 56 while resistance is near 66. MACD is bullish. RSI is close to the classical overbought zone.
Foreign Fund Flow
On a 30-day trading period, CIC is on a Net Foreign Buying worth PHP22,051,200.00.
Online Foreign Brokers’ Transactions
- From October 3, 2016 to October 25, 2016, 5 out of 11 active online foreign brokers traded CIC.
- Online foreign brokers’ Buy Average: PHP60.90
- Online foreign brokers’ Sell Average: PHP60.30
- Number of net buyers among the participating online foreign brokers: 3 out of 5
- CLSA bought the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP51,780,607.00.
- ATR sold the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP57,997,075.00.
Top 10 Players’ Sentiment
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Oct-03-2016 to Oct-25-2016 at 03:30PM:
- 7 out of 29 participants or 24.14% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 8 out of 29 participants or 27.59% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 61.5704
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 60.7580
CIC is a low-risk stock based on my proprietary indicator of stocks’ risk level.
CIC’s volume is still flimsy. It must consistently register a volume above its 30-day volume average to strengthen its upward momentum. Otherwise, a technical correction might take place.
What Can You Say About This Report?
I do hope I was able to help you through my analysis and simplified interpretation of data. Always have a trailing stop-loss to preserve your capital and to protect your gains.
Please let me know your thoughts by commenting below.