I hope and pray that you and your family are safe and sound.
I’d like to announce an exclusive report for a cause. Everyone who will donate cash or in-kind to Caritas Tarlac on or before April 2, 2020, Thursday, will receive a one-time detailed report from me on April 5, 2020, Sunday.
I will personally write a 60 to 80-page report with my analysis and recommendations for all 30 blue-chip stocks.
I will give separate recommendations for those who already have any blue-chip stock and those who are yet to have one.
I will let you know if I see a confirmed buy signal for any blue-chip stock according to my proprietary methodology in investing. If there’s a buy signal, I will tell you the price point or range where it’s best to top up or do a test-buy.
Caritas Tarlac is the social action arm (non-profit) of the Diocese of Tarlac. All donations will be given to the poorest members of the community of Tarlac.
Here are the steps on how to get a copy of this exclusive and one-time report:
- Donate either in cash or in-kind to Caritas Tarlac on or before April 2, 2020, Thursday. Please CLICK HERE to know how to donate. A cash donation of at least P1,000.00 is recommended in exchange for a 60 to 80-page report.
- Email your proof of donation to email@example.com with the subject “Donation to Caritas Tarlac”.
- We will coordinate with Caritas Tarlac to confirm the donation. Once confirmed, we will reply to your email as a confirmation that you’re in our mailing list of recipients of this one-time report.
- Wait for our email on April 5, 2020, Sunday morning.
Together, let’s help the poor protect themselves from COVID-19. Let’s enkindle the BAYANIHAN spirit!
Jaycee De Guzman
Founder and CEO
Equilyst Analytics, Inc.
Office: +63 917 148 3509
- AskJaycee#11: What’s My 7-Step Advice for Stock Traders and Investors? - April 23, 2020
- AskJaycee # 10: How to Get My Analysis and Recommendation for 30 Bluechips on April 5, 2020 - March 30, 2020
- AskJaycee # 9: Should Experienced Stock Traders and Investors Teach for Free or for a Fee? - February 16, 2020