1. I determine the things that I really like doing, things that I will keep doing no matter what. It’s a passion search. The subject in this first phase is “I”, not “you”, not “them”, but “me”, “myself”, and “I”. The first person who experiences my business is me. So if the experience won’t make me keep on doing it, how will I expect my future customers to become repeat customers? I must be the number one fan of what I do.I must drool with what I do. My target market in any business I build is not everyone. My only target markets are those who like the way I do what I do and those who are in sync with me on why I do what I do.
2. I check if there are existing businesses that are inline with my passion. I read the biography of the business owners behind those top 5 to 10 businesses. I pick their brains.
3. Then, I form my own unique selling proposition which is a hybrid of the best practices of those top 5 to 10 businesses. I don’t reinvent the wheel. I am an entrepreneur. I don’t have to be the smartest person in the room. I only need the smartest persons, pick their brains, and build something I can call my own, and make sure nobody does it any better than the Jaycee-way and Jaycee-style.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- Kikita Ka Ba Ng Higit sa P399 Per Month sa Top Stock Picks? - August 12, 2018
- How to Deal With Negatrons - July 18, 2018
- Are you a stock trader or investor? Don’t do this. - June 21, 2018