According to the article on BusinessWorld, “Axelum warns revenues may dip this year.”
Here’s my take on Axelum Resources Corporation’s projected decline in revenue for 2019.
The decline in the global price of coconut oil started in the last quarter of 2017.
However, the average price of coconut oil worldwide is projected to increase by an average of 4.75% per year at least until 2025.
Understand that Axelum does not control the global price of coconut oil. While I put weight in the non-controllable costs of a company, I put more weight in the controllable ones.
AXLM is in a strategic business position domestically and internationally. The Philippines is the number one producer and exporter of coconut oil in the world.
If the study-based projection on the gradual increase of the global price for coconut oil will be realized, AXLM’s plan to go on IPO is a wise business decision to initiate horizontal expansion. Horizontal expansion means more volume.
Why am I citing volume?
UA&P’s study says that the demand for coconut oil will increase by 12-20% from 2019 to 2023 with the US and European market as the top buyers of the Philippine coconut oil.
Axelum’s IPO, together with the uptrend projection in the global price of coconut oil and bullish forecast for the demand on coconut oil, is a brilliant preparation for what’s ahead.
When all is said and done, I still strongly recommend that you apply risk management in trading AXLM once it debuts in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
No matter how bullish the data-driven analysis is, the market has no respect for anyone’s experience in the market. It will go wherever it wants to go.
I’d like to invite you to attend my Evergreen Strategy in Trading and Investing in the Philippine Stock Market seminar.
I’ll teach you what I personally do from stock selection to buying to selling. It’s from point A to Z.
I will teach you what you will not find on Google.
Lesson 1: how to identify the best stocks to trade
Lesson 2: how to check if the current trend is more likely to continue
Lesson 3: how to know the true market sentiment
Lesson 4: how to identify a confirmed buy signal
Lesson 5: how to identify the best price range to trade
Lesson 6: how to sell more logically and less emotionally
Here’s the schedule:
- Makati – September 28, 2019
- Davao – October 26, 2019
- Cavite – November 23, 2019
- Baguio – January 25, 2020
- Pampanga – February 29, 2020
- Cebu – March 28, 2020
Subscribe to Equilyst Analytics So I Can Guide You
We can accommodate your needs whether you’re a short-term trader or a long-term investor.
Get all 6 in 1 subscription when you choose me as your mentor.
- Trade Setups for Short-term Traders
- Investment Guide for Long-term Investors
- Mentoring in the Private Clients Forum
- Eligibility to the Referral Incentive Program
- 50% Discount in our The Evergreen Strategy in Trading the Philippine Stock Market Seminar anywhere in the Philippines
- FirstMetroSec PRO Access (2 months free)
- AskJaycee#13: Will the Stock’s Price Go Up or Down? - June 19, 2020
- AskJaycee#12: Will the Philippine Stock Exchange Index Re-enter 7,000 This Week? - June 15, 2020
- AskJaycee#11: What’s My 7-Step Advice for Stock Traders and Investors? - April 23, 2020