BDO Unibank, Inc. (BDO) has been going south since the second week of January 2018. The short-term downtrend seemed to have been controlled in the first week of February 2018 but the downtrend continues in the third week of March 2018.
BDO dove below the 141 support level on 23 March 2018. The standing support is near 129.90 which is aligned to the -38.20 percent Fibonacci. You’ll find the resistance near 149.20, which is in confluence with the 38.20 percent Fibonacci.
While all oscillators are pointing to the southward direction, RSI and Stochastic seem to tell me that BDO still has more space to go bearish before it enters the confirmed oversold state as far as the classical interpretation of the overbought and oversold levels of RSI and Stochastic is concerned.
As of March 23, 2018, at 03:30PM, the volume is 227.02% of the previous trading day.
I’ll repost my equations for price-volume correlation below for the benefit of my new followers and readers.
- bullish price + high volume = high sustainability (price)
- bullish price + low volume = low sustainability (price)
- bearish price + high volume = high sustainability (price)
- bearish price + low volume = low sustainability (price)
Below is my Price-Volume Distribution chart for BDO. The length of the green bars represents the size of the volume a particular price received last 23 March 2018.
It’s a lot easier to see the most traded price points using my PVD chart than staring at the intraday chart of your broker, isn’t it?
This picture proves how bearish BDO was last Friday since most of the traded volume was parked in the lower half of my PVD chart. Watch out for the range below 139.20 next week. If the sentiment will reverse on Monday, 140 may act as a support.
Foreign investors are not yet done with the selling.
On a 30-day trading period, BDO is on a Net Foreign Selling worth PHP2,139,111,518.00.
BDO is heavily influenced by foreign investors. When the main players of a stock are busy selling, should you rush and buy whatever price you see on the main board or you wait and ask for the updated Price-Volume Distribution chart of BDO in our Private Clients Forum so you will see the best candidates for a buying price?
All 9 brokers in the top 10 are bearish but Deutsche.
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Mar-19-2018 to Mar-23-2018 at 03:30PM:
- 27 out of 84 participants or 32.14% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 3 out of 84 participants or 3.57% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 143.3134
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 142.1866
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity as of Mar-23-2018 at 03:30PM:
- 24 out of 57 participants or 42.11% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 4 out of 57 participants or 7.02% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 139.2965
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 139.4886
What is the significance of having access to my Top 10 Players chart?
My Top 10 Players chart helps me a lot in trading. Sometimes you feel so bearish with the stock and you do not want to activate your trade setup just yet. But the moment you see some huge buying transactions from institutional brokers while everyone else is selling, it makes you think to consider buying in tranches.
You don’t see this on the plain chart of the stock. You can only find this information on my proprietary Top 10 Players chart.
BDO remains to be a low-risk stock based on my proprietary Risk Level indicator.
The following services of Equilyst Analytics, Inc. have the Price-Volume Distribution, Top 10 Players, and Risk Level charts included in the reports. Click the links below and read the entire product description. These could be the services you’ve been looking for to learn how to trade independently and invest profitably.
Would you like to be one of my clients? Here are 6 ways on how I can help you trade independently and invest profitably. If you find my free posts helpful, you’ll surely get more than this when you become one of our clients at Equilyst Analytics, Inc.
Do you think you have a badly wounded stock portfolio gleaming with bad trades? Try our Stock Portfolio Rehabilitation Program.
Did I help you? The best way to express how I’ve helped you is by writing a testimonial for me. I get the motivation to continue doing this for you when you tell me that what I do is helpful to you. Click here to submit your testimonial.
- AskJaycee#14: Build a Business Based on Your or Customers’ Personality? - August 21, 2020
- AskJaycee#13: Will the Stock’s Price Go Up or Down? - June 19, 2020
- AskJaycee#12: Will the Philippine Stock Exchange Index Re-enter 7,000 This Week? - June 15, 2020