In this article, I’ll be talking about CNPF, DD, LC, MCP, and PLC. Why? These are the top 5 gainers by trade value as of June 6, 2016 at 12 noon. Let me put a caveat. The title of this article says “Here’s Where I Would Be Buying These 5 Stocks If I Bought Them Near Support”.
The title is a conditional statement. I am not saying you should or should not trade these stocks. I am not saying I have or do not have these 5 stocks. Please have your own disposition after reading this article. What I’m doing here is I’m demonstrating one of the uses of our price-volume distribution calculator. Let me emphasize the artificial scenario I created to send my message across:
- Let’s assume I was able to enter a new position near the support of each of these 5 stocks. Meaning, I already got a good foundation on these stocks.
- Let’s say I’d like to buy more shares because their current price is still within my tradable range. I’d like to buy more shares today.
Given this scenario, at what price range I would buy more shares?
PLC – Premium Leisure Corp.
Buying Range: 1.04-1.08
CNPF – Century Pacific Food, Inc.
Buying Range: 21.95-22.10
DD – DoubleDragon Properties Corp
Buying Range: 57.00-57.70
LC – Lepanto Consolidated Mining Co. A
Buying Range: 0.25-0.255
MCP – Melco Crown (Philippines) Resorts Corporation
Buying Range: 2.43-2.47
Do you find this helpful? Let me know in the comments.
- AskJaycee#14: Build a Business Based on Your or Customers’ Personality? - August 21, 2020
- AskJaycee#13: Will the Stock’s Price Go Up or Down? - June 19, 2020
- AskJaycee#12: Will the Philippine Stock Exchange Index Re-enter 7,000 This Week? - June 15, 2020