Last July 12, 2018, I announced that Equilyst Analytics has pledged 3 percent of its net income from EquiPicks subscriptions from July 12, 2018 to December 14, 2018 to Caritas Tarlac.
Caritas Tarlac is a non-profit and a religious organization. It helps the poor help themselves.
The plan is to raise at least P5 million to build the Caritas Tarlac Center. This center will be used to execute the works of the counseling, healthcare, education, justice and peace, relief and rescue, environmental care, and livelihood and employment ministries.
I would like to help some more in the fundraising campaign. So here’s the deal.
- I’ll buy you ONE (1) ticket for FREE when you subscribe for 6 months to EquiPicks.
- I’ll buy you TWO (2) tickets for FREE when you subscribe for 1 year to EquiPicks.
Note: I’ll fill out your ticket, scan it, and email it to you.
Each ticket costs P100.00.
Here are the prizes:
- 1st Prize: Brand-new Toyota Vios 1.3J
- 2nd Prize: laptop
- 3rd Prize: P20,000.00
- 5 consolation prizes of P5,000.00 each
The draw date is on December 23, 2018.
There’s a P20,000.00 incentive for the seller of the first prize winning ticket.
Just in case you win the first prize, I am going to donate that P20,000.00 to Caritas Tarlac also.
I will attend the draw date so I can personally call you if you win any of the prizes.
With or without this raffle ticket, I know you’re going to subscribe to EquiPicks. You know the worth of our service. For one, you may have already read the hundreds of 5-star reviews from our customers.
I believe and support the mission and vision of Jesus Christ for the people of Tarlac (and beyond) through Caritas Tarlac.
I’d like to thank you for extending your support to Caritas Tarlac. Thank YOU!
If you have questions regarding this promo, please comment below.
- AskJaycee#14: Build a Business Based on Your or Customers’ Personality? - August 21, 2020
- AskJaycee#13: Will the Stock’s Price Go Up or Down? - June 19, 2020
- AskJaycee#12: Will the Philippine Stock Exchange Index Re-enter 7,000 This Week? - June 15, 2020