DISCLAIMER: I was not commissioned by any company to write about this stock review. The contents of this article are based on my own analysis and interpretation. I would recommend you to do your own analysis if you’d like to confirm the information that is presented in this article. This is only a sneak preview of my technical analysis. This is not financial advice. Whether you decide to buy, hold, or sell the stock that’s being reviewed, it’s all up to. Trade at your own risk. Only the subscribers of the Stock Signals Program get my detailed technical analysis and recommended plan of action.
As of November 25, 2014 at 3:30PM GMT+8, URC ranged between PHP190.100000 and PHP194.000000.
URC closed at PHP190.100000 with a Percentage Change of -1.55% or -3.000000 points.
URC’s candlestick issued a SELL signal.
Current Price: PHP190.100000
Total Traded Amount [NOV 25 2014]: PHP474,179,333.00
Net Foreign Buying: 53.80%
Net Foreign Selling: 23.84%
MACD, at 2.264000, shows that URC’s upward momentum is stronger than its downward momentum.
Be informed that MACD is trending ABOVE the signal line or the 9-day Moving Average, which means bulls are trying to take or remain in control.
MACD didn’t issue a buy or sell signal.
DMI, at 21.470000, shows that the upward movement of URC’s price is not yet completely directionally strong. However, bulls are trying to take control of the situation.
DMI didn’t issue a buy or sell signal.
RSI, at 60.550000, shows that URC is trending between (neutral position) the confirmed bearish and bullish zones.
RSI didn’t issue a buy or sell signal.
Stochastic, at 70.630000, shows that URC is neither oversold nor overbought.
Stochastic didn’t issue a buy or sell signal.
Volatility Ratio, at 0.487500, is too low for a possible breakout at PHP193.100000.
Volatility Ratio didn’t issue a buy or sell signal.
QStick, at -0.163000, shows that the selling momentum for the majority of the past 8 trading days is increasing.
QStick didn’t issue a buy or sell signal.
URC set its new 52-week high today, but bears pulled the share price down. Is this an opportunity to buy the dips or let it test deeper support zones first?
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- Are You Ready to Be Successful or You Just Want to Be Successful? - September 9, 2019
- Why I Don’t Post Screenshots of My Trades - September 7, 2019
- Work-Life Balance Does Not Exist - September 7, 2019